100% NW Ridge
Toad Head is a 7,339 ft / 2,237 m mountain peak near Springville, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 994th highest mountain in Utah and the 11925th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Buckley Mountain, "Z" Mountain, Horse Mountain, Y Mountain, Three Sisters, and Corral Mountain. See the Toad Head map, 3D fly around, and the Toad Head photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Toad Head SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 24, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Toad Head
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Buckley Mountain 9,514 ft / 2,900 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- "Z" Mountain 9,088 ft / 2,770 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Horse Mountain 8,648 ft / 2,636 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Y Mountain 8,573 ft / 2,613 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Three Sisters 6,716 ft / 2,047 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Corral Mountain 10,423 ft / 3,177 m 3 mi / 5 km away