Tingzam Mahtap is a 9,183 ft / 2,799 m mountain peak near Myitkyinā, Kachin, Myanmar. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 71st highest mountain in Kachin and the 72nd highest mountain in Myanmar. The nearest peaks are Hpaimai Razi, Pasaung Razi, Gwelang Razi, Masinsang Razi, Nganbhagaung, and Tasudo Razi. See the Tingzam Mahtap map, 3D fly around, and the Tingzam Mahtap photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Tingzam Mahtap SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Tingzam Mahtap summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Tingzam Mahtap pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Hpaimai Razi 11,297 ft / 3,444 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Pasaung Razi 11,293 ft / 3,442 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Gwelang Razi 13,563 ft / 4,134 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Masinsang Razi 14,008 ft / 4,270 m 10 mi / 15 km away
- Nganbhagaung 8,827 ft / 2,690 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Tasudo Razi 12,177 ft / 3,712 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Recent Summits
- Cima dei Greppi
- Ostliche Karwendelspitze
- Bog Mountain
- Cho d'Valletta
- Cima di Pleres