Tijeras Peak is a 13,604 ft / 4,146 m mountain peak near Cañon City, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 194th highest mountain in Colorado and the 278th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Tiseras Peak, Point 13401 ft / 4084 m, Music Mountain, Cleveland Peak, Pico Aislado, and Milwaukee Peak. Tijeras Peak belongs to the U.S. National Park High Points peak list. See the Tijeras Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Tijeras Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Tijeras Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Tijeras Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Tijeras Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Tiseras Peak 13,583 ft / 4,140 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Point 13401 ft / 4084 m 13,401 ft / 4,085 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Music Mountain 13,356 ft / 4,071 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cleveland Peak 13,369 ft / 4,075 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pico Aislado 13,605 ft / 4,147 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Milwaukee Peak 13,530 ft / 4,124 m 2 mi / 3 km away