100% Southwest Chute No. 1
Thunderbolt Peak is a 14,003 ft / 4,268 m mountain peak in the Sierra Nevada Range in California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 16th highest mountain in California and the 104th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Starlight Peak, North Palisade, Polemonium Peak, Mount Winchell, Mount Sill, and Mount Gayley. Thunderbolt Peak belongs to the California Fourteeners, and the California Sierra Peaks peak lists. See the Thunderbolt Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Thunderbolt Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Thunderbolt Peak SUMMIT LOG
3 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 5, 2010. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Thunderbolt Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Starlight Peak 14,040 ft / 4,279 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- North Palisade 14,248 ft / 4,343 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Polemonium Peak 14,080 ft / 4,292 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Winchell 13,775 ft / 4,199 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Sill 14,159 ft / 4,316 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Gayley 13,510 ft / 4,118 m 1 mi / 2 km away