Thumb Peak is a 5,984 ft / 1,824 m mountain peak near Sinolon, South Cotabato, Philippines. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in South Cotabato and the 144th highest mountain in Philippines. The nearest peaks are Tooth Peak, Spire Peak, Mount Talumpong, Saw Peak, Strange Peak, and Horse Mountain. See the Thumb Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Thumb Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Thumb Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Thumb Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Thumb Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Thumb Butte 2,136 ft / 651 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Castle Dome Peak 3,788 ft / 1,155 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Black Hills 1,250 ft / 381 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Red Bluff Mountain 1,788 ft / 545 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- High Peak 2,651 ft / 808 m 18 mi / 28 km away
- Hidden Valley Hills 1,883 ft / 574 m 18 mi / 29 km away