Three Sisters is a 8,205 ft / 2,501 m mountain peak near Absarokee, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 812th highest mountain in Montana and the 8259th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Crow Mountain, Saddleback Mountain, Prairieview Mountain, Black Butte, Shepard Mountain, and Butcher Mountain. See the Three Sisters map, 3D fly around, and the Three Sisters photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Three Sisters SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Three Sisters summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Three Sisters pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Round Peak 5,535 ft / 1,687 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Buckley Mountain 9,514 ft / 2,900 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Horse Mountain 8,648 ft / 2,636 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Toad Head 7,339 ft / 2,237 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Rattlesnake Point 5,538 ft / 1,688 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Powerhouse Mountain 7,959 ft / 2,426 m 4 mi / 6 km away