Three Queens is a 6,687 ft / 2,038 m mountain peak in the Cascades in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 568th highest mountain in Washington and the 15871st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Lobox Mountain, Hibox Mountain, Island Mountain, Mossy Slab, Four Brothers, and East Alta Mountain. Three Queens belongs to the Seattle Home Court 100 peak list. See the Three Queens map, 3D fly around, and the Three Queens photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Three Queens SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Three Queens summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Three Queens pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Lobox Mountain 6,032 ft / 1,839 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Hibox Mountain 6,547 ft / 1,996 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Island Mountain 4,370 ft / 1,332 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mossy Slab 5,480 ft / 1,670 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Four Brothers 6,485 ft / 1,977 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- East Alta Mountain 6,080 ft / 1,853 m 2 mi / 4 km away