Third Burnt Hill
Third Burnt Hill is a 2,051 ft / 625 m mountain peak near Lake Placid, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1193rd highest mountain in New York and the 45425th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Second Burnt Hill, First Burnt Hill, Cranberry Mountain, Bear Mountain, Catamount Mountain, and Little Catamount. See the Third Burnt Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Third Burnt Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Third Burnt Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Third Burnt Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Third Burnt Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Second Burnt Hill 1,946 ft / 593 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- First Burnt Hill 1,916 ft / 584 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cranberry Mountain 2,021 ft / 616 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Bear Mountain 1,877 ft / 572 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Catamount Mountain 3,173 ft / 967 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Little Catamount 2,775 ft / 846 m 2 mi / 3 km away