Thinik is a 18,218 ft / 5,553 m mountain peak in Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 49th highest mountain in Gilgit-Baltistan and the 111th highest mountain in Pakistan. The nearest peaks are Barkulti Zom, Gahpat Zom, Chhirolango Zhang, Bala, Ambezno Zhang, and Zhegi Jut. See the Thinik map, 3D fly around, and the Thinik photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Thinik SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Thinik summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Thinik pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Barkulti Zom 18,839 ft / 5,742 m 17 mi / 27 km away
- Gahpat Zom 17,478 ft / 5,327 m 17 mi / 28 km away
- Chhirolango Zhang 17,082 ft / 5,207 m 18 mi / 30 km away
- Bala 15,575 ft / 4,747 m 19 mi / 31 km away
- Ambezno Zhang 16,855 ft / 5,138 m 22 mi / 35 km away
- Zhegi Jut 14,723 ft / 4,488 m 23 mi / 37 km away