The Triplets is a 7,083 ft / 2,159 m mountain peak in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 418th highest mountain in Washington and the 13696th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Cascade Peak, Mix-up Peak, Johannesburg Mountain, Magic Mountain, Pelton Peak, and Hurry-up Peak. See the The Triplets map, 3D fly around, and the The Triplets photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
The Triplets SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to The Triplets summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add The Triplets pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cascade Peak 7,382 ft / 2,250 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Mix-up Peak 7,231 ft / 2,204 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Johannesburg Mountain 8,100 ft / 2,469 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Magic Mountain 7,539 ft / 2,298 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pelton Peak 7,073 ft / 2,156 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Hurry-up Peak 7,812 ft / 2,381 m 2 mi / 4 km away