The Three Sirens
The Three Sirens is a 12,644 ft / 3,854 m mountain peak near West Bishop, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 191st highest mountain in California and the 1059th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Scylla, Mount Ragged Spur Hansen, Charybdis, Mount Solomons, Mount McDuffie, and Mount Goddard. See the The Three Sirens map, 3D fly around, and the The Three Sirens photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
The Three Sirens SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to The Three Sirens summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add The Three Sirens pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Scylla 12,956 ft / 3,949 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Mount Ragged Spur Hansen 12,975 ft / 3,955 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Charybdis 13,096 ft / 3,992 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Solomons 13,016 ft / 3,967 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount McDuffie 13,282 ft / 4,048 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Goddard 13,568 ft / 4,136 m 2 mi / 4 km away