The Round Mountain
The Round Mountain is a 4,482 ft / 1,366 m mountain peak in New South Wales, Australia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 36th highest mountain in New South Wales and the 72nd highest mountain in Australia. The nearest peaks are Cathedral Rock, Point Lookout, Darkie, Monkey Point, Barren Mountain, and Grass Tree Knob. See the The Round Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the The Round Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
The Round Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to The Round Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add The Round Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Point Lookout 4,805 ft / 1,465 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Darkie 4,861 ft / 1,482 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Monkey Point 3,222 ft / 982 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Barren Mountain 4,091 ft / 1,247 m 15 mi / 25 km away
- Grass Tree Knob 3,823 ft / 1,165 m 17 mi / 28 km away
- Mount Davidson 3,702 ft / 1,128 m 18 mi / 29 km away