The Pleiades is a 7,195 ft / 2,193 m mountain peak near Darrington, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 385th highest mountain in Washington and the 13136th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Larrabee, American Border Peak, Winchester Mountain, Canadian Border Peak, Yellow Aster Butte, and Border Peak. See the The Pleiades map, 3D fly around, and the The Pleiades photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
The Pleiades SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to The Pleiades summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add The Pleiades pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Larrabee 7,821 ft / 2,384 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- American Border Peak 7,992 ft / 2,436 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Winchester Mountain 6,489 ft / 1,978 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Canadian Border Peak 7,516 ft / 2,291 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Yellow Aster Butte 6,129 ft / 1,868 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Tomyhoi Peak 7,435 ft / 2,266 m 3 mi / 5 km away