The Pinnacle is a 2,257 ft / 688 m mountain peak near Andover, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 365th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 41769th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Ragged Mountain, The Bulkhead, March Hill, Bean Hill, Taunton Hill, and Searles Hill. See the The Pinnacle map, 3D fly around, and the The Pinnacle photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
The Pinnacle SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to The Pinnacle summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add The Pinnacle pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Perseverance 2,593 ft / 790 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Mount Garioch 1,268 ft / 387 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Demi 1,999 ft / 610 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Round Mountain 2,100 ft / 640 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Mount Perserverance 2,702 ft / 824 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Black Mountain 2,124 ft / 647 m 8 mi / 13 km away