The Pinnacle is a 2,257 ft / 688 m mountain peak near Andover, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 365th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 41769th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Ragged Mountain, The Bulkhead, March Hill, Bean Hill, Taunton Hill, and Searles Hill. See the The Pinnacle map, 3D fly around, and the The Pinnacle photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
The Pinnacle SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to The Pinnacle summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add The Pinnacle pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Lyndeborough Mountain 1,617 ft / 493 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Rose Mountain 1,719 ft / 524 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Piscataquog Mountain 1,253 ft / 382 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Winn Mountain 1,657 ft / 505 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Stimson Hill 997 ft / 304 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Blanchard Hill 1,171 ft / 357 m 3 mi / 4 km away