The Pinnacle is a 1,247 ft / 380 m mountain peak near Sutton, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1051st highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 54132nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Fellows Hill, Nelson Hill, Pigeon Hill, Porter Hill, Burpee Hill, and Wadleigh Hill. See the The Pinnacle map, 3D fly around, and the The Pinnacle photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
The Pinnacle SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to The Pinnacle summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add The Pinnacle pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Webb Hill 1,362 ft / 415 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cubleigh Hill 1,375 ft / 419 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Fern Hill 1,345 ft / 410 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Little Monadnock Mountain 1,883 ft / 574 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Gap Mountain South Summit 1,900 ft / 579 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Gap Mountain Middle Peak 1,840 ft / 561 m 3 mi / 4 km away