The Pinnacle is a 1,247 ft / 380 m mountain peak near Sutton, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1069th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 54901st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Nelson Hill, Fellows Hill, Pigeon Hill, Burpee Hill, Wadleigh Hill, and Porter Hill. See the The Pinnacle map, 3D fly around, and the The Pinnacle photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
The Pinnacle SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to The Pinnacle summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add The Pinnacle pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gordons Peak 3,885 ft / 1,184 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- The Peak 3,648 ft / 1,112 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Big Bald Knob 4,134 ft / 1,260 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Hardscrabble Knob 4,272 ft / 1,302 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Tearjacket Knob 4,209 ft / 1,283 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Hankey Mountain 3,448 ft / 1,051 m 4 mi / 6 km away