The Pinnacle is a 3,589 ft / 1,094 m mountain peak near Burbank, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3385th highest mountain in California and the 32309th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mendenhall Peak, Limerock Peak, Kagel Mountain, Magic Mountain, Sugarloaf, and Mount McKinley. See the The Pinnacle map, 3D fly around, and the The Pinnacle photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
The Pinnacle SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited The Pinnacle
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mendenhall Peak 4,508 ft / 1,374 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Limerock Peak 2,969 ft / 905 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Kagel Mountain 3,547 ft / 1,081 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Magic Mountain 4,846 ft / 1,477 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Sugarloaf 2,067 ft / 630 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Fernando 2 Benchmark 4,003 ft / 1,220 m 4 mi / 7 km away