The Pinnacle is a 3,589 ft / 1,094 m mountain peak near Burbank, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3479th highest mountain in California and the 32491st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mendenhall Peak, Limerock Peak, Kagel Mountain, Magic Mountain, Sugarloaf, and Fernando 2 Benchmark. See the The Pinnacle map, 3D fly around, and the The Pinnacle photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
The Pinnacle SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited The Pinnacle
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Lyndeborough Mountain 1,617 ft / 493 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Rose Mountain 1,719 ft / 524 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Piscataquog Mountain 1,253 ft / 382 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Winn Mountain 1,657 ft / 505 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Stimson Hill 997 ft / 304 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Blanchard Hill 1,171 ft / 357 m 3 mi / 4 km away