The Knoll is a 2,231 ft / 680 m mountain peak near Boulder City, Nevada, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1919th highest mountain in Nevada and the 42132nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Camp Knob, Fortress Butte, Sugarloaf Mountain, Black Mountain Overlook, Pilot Cone, and Red Mountain. See the The Knoll map, 3D fly around, and the The Knoll photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
The Knoll SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jan 13, 2012. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Twin Peaks 5,951 ft / 1,814 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Star Point 9,600 ft / 2,926 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Pinnacle Peak 6,158 ft / 1,877 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Gentry Mountain 10,111 ft / 3,082 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Blue Slate Hills 5,883 ft / 1,793 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- The Peaks 5,863 ft / 1,787 m 12 mi / 20 km away