The Knoll is a 2,231 ft / 680 m mountain peak near Boulder City, Nevada, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1927th highest mountain in Nevada and the 42216th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Camp Knob, Point 2397 ft / 730 m, Liberty Bell Peak, Fortress Butte, Point 2125 ft / 647 m, and Pass Peak. See the The Knoll map, 3D fly around, and the The Knoll photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
The Knoll SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jan 13, 2012. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Camp Knob 2,503 ft / 763 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point 2397 ft / 730 m 2,397 ft / 731 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Liberty Bell Peak 1,716 ft / 523 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Fortress Butte 1,884 ft / 574 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Point 2125 ft / 647 m 2,125 ft / 648 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Pass Peak 2,697 ft / 822 m 4 mi / 7 km away