The Knob is a 1,240 ft / 378 m mountain peak near Painesville, Ohio, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 60th highest mountain in Ohio and the 53073rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Little Mountain, Kirtland Hills, Piersons Knob, Wooddin Hill, Gildersleeve Mountain, and Waite Hill. See the The Knob map, 3D fly around, and the The Knob photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
The Knob SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to The Knob summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add The Knob pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Ripley Point 11,799 ft / 3,596 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jicarita Peak North 12,510 ft / 3,813 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Peñascoso Mountain 10,979 ft / 3,346 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Jicarita Peak South 12,819 ft / 3,907 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Jicarita Peak 12,835 ft / 3,912 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- La Cueva Peak 10,666 ft / 3,251 m 5 mi / 8 km away