The Knob is a 1,745 ft / 532 m mountain peak near Yucca Valley, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4946th highest mountain in California and the 47473rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Harvard Hill, Alvord Peak, Black Butte, Newberry Cairn, Newberry Peak, and Cady Peak. See the The Knob map, 3D fly around, and the The Knob photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
The Knob SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited The Knob
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Vinegar Peak 6,545 ft / 1,995 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Windy Mountain 6,998 ft / 2,133 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Lazyman Butte 6,447 ft / 1,965 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Hopkins Peak 6,739 ft / 2,054 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Sugarloaf Mountain 7,362 ft / 2,244 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Harvey Peak 7,287 ft / 2,221 m 5 mi / 8 km away