The Knob is a 1,745 ft / 532 m mountain peak near Yucca Valley, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4858th highest mountain in California and the 47216th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Harvard Hill, Alvord Peak, Black Butte, Newberry Cairn, Newberry Peak, and Cady Peak. See the The Knob map, 3D fly around, and the The Knob photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
The Knob SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited The Knob
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Ripley Point 11,799 ft / 3,596 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jicarita Peak North 12,510 ft / 3,813 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Peñascoso Mountain 10,979 ft / 3,346 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Jicarita Peak South 12,819 ft / 3,907 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Jicarita Peak 12,835 ft / 3,912 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- La Cueva Peak 10,666 ft / 3,251 m 5 mi / 8 km away