The Jumpoff is a 13,310 ft / 4,057 m mountain peak near Bishop, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 104th highest mountain in California and the 562nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Montgomery Peak, Mount Dubois, Boundary Peak, Hosebag Peak, Point 11331 ft / 3453 m, and Buffalo Point. See the The Jumpoff map, 3D fly around, and the The Jumpoff photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
The Jumpoff SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to The Jumpoff summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add The Jumpoff pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Montgomery Peak 13,445 ft / 4,098 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Dubois 13,559 ft / 4,133 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Boundary Peak 13,147 ft / 4,007 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Hosebag Peak 12,120 ft / 3,694 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Point 11331 ft / 3453 m 11,331 ft / 3,454 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Buffalo Point 9,570 ft / 2,917 m 5 mi / 8 km away