The Island is a 1,204 ft / 367 m mountain peak near Monte Rio, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5342nd highest mountain in California and the 54840th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Pine Hill, Devils Ribs, Table Mountain, Oak Mountain, Fern Mountain, and Red Hill. See the The Island map, 3D fly around, and the The Island photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
The Island SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to The Island summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add The Island pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bald Mountain 5,722 ft / 1,744 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Frost Mountain 5,695 ft / 1,736 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Taneum Point 4,245 ft / 1,294 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Mole Mountain 4,770 ft / 1,454 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Cle Elum Point 3,963 ft / 1,208 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Quartz Mountain 6,296 ft / 1,919 m 11 mi / 17 km away