The Helmet is a 11,214 ft / 3,418 m mountain peak in the Canadian Rockies in British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 10th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 56th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Mount Waffl, Mount Robson, The Dome, Extinguisher Tower, Rearguard Mountain, and Resplendent Mountain. The Helmet belongs to the Canadian Rocky 11,000ers peak list. See the The Helmet map, 3D fly around, and the The Helmet photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
The Helmet SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to The Helmet summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add The Helmet pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Waffl 8,679 ft / 2,645 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Robson 12,972 ft / 3,954 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- The Dome 9,756 ft / 2,974 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Extinguisher Tower 7,851 ft / 2,393 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Rearguard Mountain 8,924 ft / 2,720 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Resplendent Mountain 11,181 ft / 3,408 m 3 mi / 4 km away