The Footstool is a 9,666 ft / 2,946 m mountain peak in British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 119th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 360th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Mount Sir Sandford, Guardsman Mountain, Minaret Peak, Shaw Peak, Ravelin Mountain, and Vidette Peak. See the The Footstool map, 3D fly around, and the The Footstool photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
The Footstool SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to The Footstool summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add The Footstool pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Sir Sandford 10,632 ft / 3,241 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Guardsman Mountain 8,783 ft / 2,677 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Minaret Peak 8,624 ft / 2,629 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Shaw Peak 8,426 ft / 2,568 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Ravelin Mountain 7,696 ft / 2,346 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Vidette Peak 9,538 ft / 2,907 m 2 mi / 3 km away