The Ears is a 581 ft / 177 m mountain peak in Alaska, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2560th highest mountain in Alaska and the 64110th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Iviangik Mountain, Angayutak Mountain, Mount Buckland, Mount Nasak, Cape Lewis Mountain, and Mount Niaktuvik. See the The Ears map, 3D fly around, and the The Ears photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
The Ears SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to The Ears summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add The Ears pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Iviangik Mountain 584 ft / 178 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Angayutak Mountain 1,125 ft / 343 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount Buckland 1,398 ft / 426 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Mount Nasak 2,116 ft / 645 m 10 mi / 15 km away
- Cape Lewis Mountain 1,155 ft / 352 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Mount Niaktuvik 1,253 ft / 382 m 10 mi / 16 km away