The Cradle is a 7,231 ft / 2,204 m mountain peak near Cle Elum, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 363rd highest mountain in Washington and the 12214th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Highchair Mountain, Granite Mountain, Harding Mountain, Bootjack Mountain, Trico Mountain, and Cathedral Rock. See the The Cradle map, 3D fly around, and the The Cradle photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
The Cradle SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to The Cradle summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add The Cradle pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Highchair Mountain 6,932 ft / 2,113 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Granite Mountain 7,044 ft / 2,147 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Harding Mountain 7,132 ft / 2,174 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Bootjack Mountain 6,745 ft / 2,056 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Trico Mountain 6,601 ft / 2,012 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Cathedral Rock 6,724 ft / 2,049 m 5 mi / 8 km away