The Cleaver is a 13,383 ft / 4,079 m mountain peak in the Sierra Neveda Range in California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 83rd highest mountain in California and the 487th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Carillon, Tunnabora Peak, Mount Russell, Mount Morgenson, Thor Peak, and Mount Whitney. See the The Cleaver map, 3D fly around, and the The Cleaver photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
The Cleaver SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to The Cleaver summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add The Cleaver pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Carillon 13,553 ft / 4,131 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Tunnabora Peak 13,563 ft / 4,134 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Russell 14,088 ft / 4,294 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Morgenson 13,920 ft / 4,243 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Thor Peak 12,306 ft / 3,751 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Whitney 14,505 ft / 4,421 m 2 mi / 3 km away