100% Citadel Traverse
The Citadel is a 13,294 ft / 4,052 m mountain peak in the Front Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 405th highest mountain in Colorado and the 564th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Hagar Mountain, Pettingell Peak, Mount Trelease, Golden Bear Peak, Mount Bethel, and Point 12704 ft / 3872 m. See the The Citadel map, 3D fly around, and the The Citadel photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
The Citadel SUMMIT LOG
7 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 8, 2010. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited The Citadel
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Hagar Mountain 13,226 ft / 4,031 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pettingell Peak 13,559 ft / 4,133 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Trelease 12,460 ft / 3,798 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Golden Bear Peak 13,010 ft / 3,965 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Bethel 12,711 ft / 3,874 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Point 12704 ft / 3872 m 12,704 ft / 3,872 m 2 mi / 4 km away