The Castle is a 6,312 ft / 1,924 m mountain peak near Ferron, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1440th highest mountain in Utah and the 17678th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Chimney Rock, Danish Hill, Horse Mesa, Ferns Nipple, Twin Rocks, and Meeks Mesa. See the The Castle map, 3D fly around, and the The Castle photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
The Castle SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to The Castle summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add The Castle pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Sydney 2,493 ft / 760 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cooks Pigeon House 2,028 ft / 618 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- The Peak 2,233 ft / 681 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Mount Tianjara 2,138 ft / 652 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Currockbilly Mountain 3,707 ft / 1,130 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Budawang Hill 3,342 ft / 1,019 m 17 mi / 28 km away