The Castle is a 882 ft / 269 m mountain peak in Leinster, Ireland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 84th highest mountain in Leinster and the 662nd highest mountain in Ireland. The nearest peaks are Round Mountain, Slievenaglogh, Carnavaddy, The Ben Rock, Carlingford Mountain, and Clermont Carn. See the The Castle map, 3D fly around, and the The Castle photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
The Castle SUMMIT LOG
4 members report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited The Castle
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Sydney 2,493 ft / 760 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cooks Pigeon House 2,028 ft / 618 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- The Peak 2,233 ft / 681 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Mount Tianjara 2,138 ft / 652 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Currockbilly Mountain 3,707 ft / 1,130 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Budawang Hill 3,342 ft / 1,019 m 17 mi / 28 km away