100% Brother's Lookout Trail
The Brother is a 7,824 ft / 2,385 m mountain peak in the Front Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3486th highest mountain in Colorado and the 10338th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Three Sisters South, Middle Three Sisters, Point 7902 ft / 2408 m, Three Sisters North, Point 7764 ft / 2366 m, and Point 7724 ft / 2354 m. See the The Brother map, 3D fly around, and the The Brother photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
The Brother SUMMIT LOG
5 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 29, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Brother's Lookout Trail.
Others who’ve summited The Brother
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Three Sisters South 7,824 ft / 2,385 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Middle Three Sisters 7,864 ft / 2,397 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Point 7902 ft / 2408 m 7,902 ft / 2,409 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Three Sisters North 7,784 ft / 2,373 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Elephant Butte 8,409 ft / 2,563 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Evergreen Mountain 8,540 ft / 2,603 m 1 mi / 2 km away