The Ant Hill
The Ant Hill is a 9,298 ft / 2,834 m mountain peak near Manti, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 439th highest mountain in Utah and the 5769th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Saddle Knoll, Flat Top, Point Lookout, Thousand Lake Mountain, Cooks Mesa, and Billings Peak. See the The Ant Hill map, 3D fly around, and the The Ant Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
The Ant Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to The Ant Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add The Ant Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Saddle Knoll 7,087 ft / 2,160 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Flat Top 11,289 ft / 3,441 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Point Lookout 10,154 ft / 3,095 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Thousand Lake Mountain 11,289 ft / 3,441 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cooks Mesa 6,762 ft / 2,061 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Billings Peak 9,256 ft / 2,821 m 7 mi / 12 km away