Tete du Rouget
Tete du Rouget is a 11,214 ft / 3,418 m mountain peak near Les Deux Alpes, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 13th highest mountain in Rhône-Alpes and the 82nd highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Le Plaret, Le Plaret, Aiguille Dibona, Aiguille Plat de la Selle, Tete de Marsare, and Grande Aiguille de la Berarde. See the Tete du Rouget map, 3D fly around, and the Tete du Rouget photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Tete du Rouget SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Tete du Rouget summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Tete du Rouget pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Le Plaret 10,052 ft / 3,064 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Le Plaret 11,690 ft / 3,563 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Aiguille Dibona 10,272 ft / 3,131 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Aiguille Plat de la Selle 11,798 ft / 3,596 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Tete de Marsare 9,823 ft / 2,994 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Grande Aiguille de la Berarde 11,224 ft / 3,421 m 3 mi / 5 km away