Tete de Parmelan
Tete de Parmelan is a 4,546 ft / 1,386 m mountain peak near Thorens-Glières, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 840th highest mountain in Rhône-Alpes and the 1864th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Grand Montoir, Petit Montoir, Montagne de Lachat, Plan de l'Aigle, Tete de Bunant, and Mont Teret. See the Tete de Parmelan map, 3D fly around, and the Tete de Parmelan photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Tete de Parmelan SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Tete de Parmelan summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Tete de Parmelan pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Grand Montoir 5,679 ft / 1,731 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Petit Montoir 5,197 ft / 1,584 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Montagne de Lachat 4,193 ft / 1,278 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Plan de l'Aigle 5,499 ft / 1,676 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Tete de Bunant 4,320 ft / 1,317 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mont Teret 5,024 ft / 1,532 m 2 mi / 3 km away