Tete de Cheret
Tete de Cheret is a 9,370 ft / 2,856 m mountain peak near Les Deux Alpes, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 160th highest mountain in Rhône-Alpes and the 327th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Mont Gioberney, Le Vaccivier, Ailefroide, Grande Aiguille de la Berarde, Sommet des Bans, and Les Rouies. See the Tete de Cheret map, 3D fly around, and the Tete de Cheret photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Tete de Cheret SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Tete de Cheret summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Tete de Cheret pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mont Gioberney 10,997 ft / 3,352 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Le Vaccivier 9,901 ft / 3,018 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Ailefroide 12,972 ft / 3,954 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Grande Aiguille de la Berarde 11,224 ft / 3,421 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Sommet des Bans 12,041 ft / 3,670 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Les Rouies 11,775 ft / 3,589 m 3 mi / 5 km away