Testa del Rutor
Testa del Rutor is a 11,437 ft / 3,486 m mountain peak near Morgex, Aosta Valley, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 60th highest mountain in Aosta Valley and the 146th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Becca du Lac, Gran Becca du Mont, Punta Loydon, Grand Assaly, Grand Assaly, and Monte Paramont. See the Testa del Rutor map, 3D fly around, and the Testa del Rutor photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Testa del Rutor SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 17, 2012. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Becca du Lac 11,142 ft / 3,396 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Gran Becca du Mont 10,290 ft / 3,137 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Punta Loydon 10,318 ft / 3,145 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Grand Assaly 10,413 ft / 3,174 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Monte Paramont 10,830 ft / 3,301 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Punta Tachuy 9,416 ft / 2,870 m 3 mi / 5 km away