100% Kilkenny Ridge Trail
Terrace Mountain is a 3,654 ft / 1,114 m mountain peak near Jefferson, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 110th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 33621st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Weeks, Mount Cabot, Mount Weeks, South Peak, The Bulge, The Horn, and Haystack Mountain. Terrace Mountain belongs to the New Hampshire Trailed 3000 Footers peak list. See the Terrace Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Terrace Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Terrace Mountain SUMMIT LOG
6 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Oct 17, 2015. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Terrace Mountain
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Weeks 3,901 ft / 1,189 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Cabot 4,170 ft / 1,271 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Weeks, South Peak 3,885 ft / 1,184 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- The Bulge 3,950 ft / 1,204 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- The Horn 3,904 ft / 1,190 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Haystack Mountain 3,304 ft / 1,007 m 3 mi / 5 km away