Telukbigoh is a 5,663 ft / 1,726 m mountain peak near Banjar Trunyan, Bali, Indonesia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 13th highest mountain in Bali and the 1445th highest mountain in Indonesia. The nearest peaks are Telukbigoh, Bukit Tanahnui, Bukit Asah, Bukit Catu, Gunung Agung (Mount Agung), and Bukit Sari. See the Telukbigoh map, 3D fly around, and the Telukbigoh photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Telukbigoh SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Telukbigoh summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Telukbigoh pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bukit Tapis 5,276 ft / 1,608 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Bukit Tanahnui 3,625 ft / 1,105 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Bukit Asah 3,314 ft / 1,010 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Bukit Catu 2,963 ft / 903 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gunung Agung (Mount Agung) 9,944 ft / 3,031 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Bukit Sari 6,558 ft / 1,999 m 4 mi / 6 km away