Teakettle Mountain is a 5,876 ft / 1,791 m mountain peak near Columbia Falls, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1995th highest mountain in Montana and the 19328th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Columbia Mountain, Lion Hill, Swanberg Mountain, Belton Point, Desert Mountain, and Doris Mountain. See the Teakettle Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Teakettle Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Teakettle Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Teakettle Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Teakettle Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Columbia Mountain 7,208 ft / 2,197 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Lion Hill 4,810 ft / 1,466 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Swanberg Mountain 3,550 ft / 1,082 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Belton Point 6,371 ft / 1,942 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Desert Mountain 6,368 ft / 1,941 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Doris Mountain 7,405 ft / 2,257 m 7 mi / 11 km away