T'e-la-mu-k'an-li Feng is a 24,047 ft / 7,330 m mountain peak near Zhongzuiling, Gansu, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 25th highest mountain in Pakistan. The nearest peaks are Singhi Kangri, Saltoro Kangri II, Saltoro Kangri I, Sherpi Kangri, Sia Kangri, and Gasherbrum I. See the T'e-la-mu-k'an-li Feng map, 3D fly around, and the T'e-la-mu-k'an-li Feng photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
T'e-la-mu-k'an-li Feng SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to T'e-la-mu-k'an-li Feng summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add T'e-la-mu-k'an-li Feng pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Singhi Kangri 23,028 ft / 7,019 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Saltoro Kangri II 24,757 ft / 7,546 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Saltoro Kangri I 25,400 ft / 7,742 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Sherpi Kangri 23,070 ft / 7,032 m 18 mi / 30 km away
- Sia Kangri 23,868 ft / 7,275 m 19 mi / 30 km away
- Gasherbrum I 26,509 ft / 8,080 m 24 mi / 38 km away