Tazaghart is a 12,610 ft / 3,844 m mountain peak in Marrakech-Tensift-Al Haouz, Morocco. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Marrakech-Tensift-Al Haouz and the 10th highest mountain in Morocco. The nearest peaks are Ouanoukrim, Adrar Iwzag-ner, Jebel Aguelzim, Ouanoukrim, Jebel Toubkal, and Jebel Toubkal. See the Tazaghart map, 3D fly around, and the Tazaghart photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Tazaghart SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Tazaghart summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Tazaghart pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Ouanoukrim 13,169 ft / 4,014 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Adrar Iwzag-ner 11,401 ft / 3,475 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jebel Aguelzim 11,308 ft / 3,447 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Ouanoukrim 13,386 ft / 4,080 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jebel Toubkal 13,377 ft / 4,078 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jebel Toubkal 13,671 ft / 4,167 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Recent Summits
- Cima dei Greppi
- Bog Mountain
- Ostliche Karwendelspitze
- Cho d'Valletta
- Cima di Pleres