Tazaghart is a 12,610 ft / 3,844 m mountain peak in Marrakech-Tensift-Al Haouz, Morocco. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Marrakech-Tensift-Al Haouz and the 8th highest mountain in Morocco. The nearest peaks are Ouanoukrim, Jebel Aguelzim, Jebel Toubkal, Adrar Iwzag-ner, Adrar Tirkout, and Adrar Takherkhort. See the Tazaghart map, 3D fly around, and the Tazaghart photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Tazaghart SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Tazaghart summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Tazaghart pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Ouanoukrim 13,169 ft / 4,014 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jebel Aguelzim 11,308 ft / 3,447 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jebel Toubkal 13,671 ft / 4,167 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Adrar Iwzag-ner 11,401 ft / 3,475 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Adrar Tirkout 9,750 ft / 2,972 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Adrar Takherkhort 8,630 ft / 2,631 m 6 mi / 10 km away