Tavern Hill is a 607 ft / 185 m mountain peak near Northwood, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1540th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 63731st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Pawtuckaway South Mountain, Mount Pawtuckaway Middle Mountain, Mount Pawtuckaway, Adams Hill, Wheeler Hill, and Saddleback Mountain. See the Tavern Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Tavern Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Tavern Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Tavern Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Tavern Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Pawtuckaway South Mountain 908 ft / 277 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Pawtuckaway Middle Mountain 840 ft / 256 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Pawtuckaway 1,011 ft / 308 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Adams Hill 636 ft / 194 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Wheeler Hill 509 ft / 155 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Saddleback Mountain 1,138 ft / 347 m 5 mi / 7 km away