Tatoosh Buttes is a 6,939 ft / 2,115 m mountain peak in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 469th highest mountain in Washington and the 14351st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Ptarmigan Peak, Point Defiance, Dot Mountain, Middle Mountain, Island Mountain, and Many Trails Peak. See the Tatoosh Buttes map, 3D fly around, and the Tatoosh Buttes photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Tatoosh Buttes SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Tatoosh Buttes summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Tatoosh Buttes pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Ptarmigan Peak 8,614 ft / 2,626 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Point Defiance 7,326 ft / 2,233 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Dot Mountain 8,140 ft / 2,481 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Middle Mountain 6,781 ft / 2,067 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Island Mountain 7,021 ft / 2,140 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Many Trails Peak 8,254 ft / 2,516 m 5 mi / 8 km away