Tater Heap is a 10,981 ft / 3,347 m mountain peak near Paonia, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1682nd highest mountain in Colorado and the 2920th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Guero, The Knob, Smith Fork Mountain, Browning Mountain, Slide Down, and Sheep Mountain. See the Tater Heap map, 3D fly around, and the Tater Heap photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Tater Heap SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Tater Heap summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Tater Heap pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Guero 12,058 ft / 3,675 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- The Knob 9,741 ft / 2,969 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Smith Fork Mountain 11,191 ft / 3,411 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Browning Mountain 9,465 ft / 2,885 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Sheep Mountain 11,755 ft / 3,583 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Big Sand Mountain 10,446 ft / 3,184 m 3 mi / 5 km away