Tate-yama is a 9,892 ft / 3,015 m mountain peak in the Hida Mountains in Japan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 15th highest mountain in Japan. The nearest peaks are Oku-dainichi-dake, Tsurugi-dake, Akazawa-dake, Harinoki-dake, Jiiga-take, and Kashima Yarigatake. Tate-yama belongs to the Japan's 100 Famous Mountains peak list. See the Tate-yama map, 3D fly around, and the Tate-yama photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Tate-yama SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Tate-yama summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Tate-yama pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Oku-dainichi-dake 7,721 ft / 2,353 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Tsurugi-dake 9,839 ft / 2,999 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Akazawa-dake 6,927 ft / 2,111 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Harinoki-dake 7,846 ft / 2,392 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Jiiga-take 7,796 ft / 2,376 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Kashima Yarigatake 9,478 ft / 2,889 m 8 mi / 13 km away