Tantangara Mountain is a 5,128 ft / 1,563 m mountain peak in New South Wales, Australia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 22nd highest mountain in New South Wales and the 34th highest mountain in Australia. The nearest peaks are Table Top, Manjar, Half Moon Peak, Round Mount, Tom O'Rourkes Peak, and Yaouk Peak. See the Tantangara Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Tantangara Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Tantangara Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Tantangara Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Tantangara Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Table Top 5,376 ft / 1,639 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Manjar 4,734 ft / 1,443 m 15 mi / 25 km away
- Half Moon Peak 4,475 ft / 1,364 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Round Mount 5,203 ft / 1,586 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Tom O'Rourkes Peak 4,844 ft / 1,477 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Yaouk Peak 5,326 ft / 1,624 m 17 mi / 27 km away
- Recent Summits
- Cerro Baru
- Yarnall Knob
- Whiteface Mountain
- Cerro La Asuncion
- Basket Dome
- South Sister
- Cerro de la Muerte