Talihik Mountain is a 2,752 ft / 839 m mountain peak near Sinolon, South Cotabato, Philippines. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 14th highest mountain in South Cotabato and the 723rd highest mountain in Philippines. The nearest peaks are Lamulas Mountain, Sabu Mountain, Tamguitit Mountain, Talili Mountain, Pito del Carabao Mountain, and Mount Busa. See the Talihik Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Talihik Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Talihik Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Talihik Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Talihik Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Lamulas Mountain 1,987 ft / 606 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Sabu Mountain 1,718 ft / 524 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Tamguitit Mountain 2,601 ft / 793 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Talili Mountain 4,588 ft / 1,399 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Pito del Carabao Mountain 1,992 ft / 607 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Mount Busa 6,772 ft / 2,064 m 9 mi / 14 km away