Tahu Rutum is a 18,047 ft / 5,501 m mountain peak near Skārdu, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 52nd highest mountain in Gilgit-Baltistan and the 106th highest mountain in Pakistan. The nearest peaks are Haghucha Khun, Lukpe Lawo Brakk, Kanjut Sar, Yukshin Gardan Sar, Khurdopin Sar, and Sosbun Brakk. See the Tahu Rutum map, 3D fly around, and the Tahu Rutum photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Tahu Rutum SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Tahu Rutum summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Tahu Rutum pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Haghucha Khun 15,061 ft / 4,591 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Lukpe Lawo Brakk 20,969 ft / 6,391 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Kanjut Sar 25,459 ft / 7,760 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Khurdopin Sar 15,987 ft / 4,873 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Sosbun Brakk 17,681 ft / 5,389 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Ulum Burum Bun 15,917 ft / 4,852 m 13 mi / 22 km away