Taht Har Uul
Taht Har Uul is a 4,436 ft / 1,352 m mountain peak near Tahilt, Govĭ-Altay, Mongolia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 40th highest mountain in Govĭ-Altay and the 510th highest mountain in Mongolia. The nearest peaks are Wu-lan-t'ao-le-kai, Wen-to-erh-te-le, Chu-lu-t'e-hu-jeng Shan-pao, Ha-erh-hsin-pa-jun-wu-meng-ao-pao, Sha-lin-ha-erh Shan-pao, and Pao-erh-te-le. See the Taht Har Uul map, 3D fly around, and the Taht Har Uul photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Taht Har Uul SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Taht Har Uul summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Taht Har Uul pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Wu-lan-t'ao-le-kai 4,269 ft / 1,301 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Wen-to-erh-te-le 4,618 ft / 1,408 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Chu-lu-t'e-hu-jeng Shan-pao 4,534 ft / 1,382 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Ha-erh-hsin-pa-jun-wu-meng-ao-pao 5,081 ft / 1,549 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Sha-lin-ha-erh Shan-pao 4,102 ft / 1,250 m 13 mi / 20 km away
- Pao-erh-te-le 4,032 ft / 1,229 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Nearest Peaks
- Chu-lu-t'e-hu-jeng Shan-pao
- Sha-lin-ha-erh Shan-pao
- Recent Summits
- Cerro Baru
- Yarnall Knob
- Whiteface Mountain
- Cerro La Asuncion
- Basket Dome
- South Sister
- Cerro de la Muerte