Table Top is a 6,177 ft / 1,883 m mountain peak in California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1841st highest mountain in California and the 18622nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are North Twin Buttes, South Twin Buttes, Woods Mountains Highpoint, Barber Benchmark, Der Tooth, and Pinto Mountain. See the Table Top map, 3D fly around, and the Table Top photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Table Top SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Nov 26, 2009. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- North Twin Buttes 5,649 ft / 1,722 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- South Twin Buttes 5,498 ft / 1,676 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Woods Mountains Highpoint 5,590 ft / 1,704 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Barber Benchmark 5,504 ft / 1,678 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Der Tooth 5,800 ft / 1,768 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Pinto Mountain 5,948 ft / 1,813 m 5 mi / 8 km away